Code of Ethics
IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT AND ENHANCE THE STANDARDS OF OUR INDUSTRY, WE HAVE ADOPTED THIS CODE OF ETHICS WHICH REFLECT OUR MORAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL BELIEFS SO THAT OUR CLIENTS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC CAN BE ASSURED THAT CERTAIN GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED IN ALL INVESTIGATIONS:
- Conduct all investigations and allied matters with integrity in accordance with all laws, professional and moral guidelines, and never be guilty of conduct which will bring reproach upon the profession of the private investigator or our clients.
- Require a client’s undertaking that all information provided by the client is for lawful use only.
- Require that all employees and others assisting in an investigation abide by our Code of Ethics.
To respect the best interest of our clients by maintaining the high standard of proficiency, while reporting to our clients all the facts discovered whether they be advantageous or detrimental, and nothing be withheld from the clients within the dictates of law.
- Assist all regulatory and legal authorities when required to do so by law.
- To respect the privacy of clients and their lawful confidence.
- To conduct each and every phase of every investigation in a fair and impartial manner, not only to our client but also to every subject, witness, person, or entity touched by our investigations.
- Not misrepresent or exaggerate the activities and services offered by the profession.
- To ensure that services are adequately secure to protect privacy and to guard against inadvertent disclosure of private information.
- To protect the individual privacy rights of each subject and client and to conduct our investigations in balance with those rights.
- Comply with the regulatory and legal requirements within our operational jurisdictions.
- To ensure that all employees and other persons paid to assist an investigation adhere to this Code of Ethics and to accept responsibility thereof.
Florida Private Detective
Florida Private Investigator